STARTING A NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
http://hentai-database.blogspot.com/
Your Ad Here

Oct 31, 2008

Anyone feel like helping?

Anyone who have some free time and wish help can re uploading/make mirror links

Its kinda hard and long to make 2 different link red/blue.
SO im looking for anyone who can DL from megaupload and have some free time to help make blue links.

U basically DL megaupload file and re upload/turn into filefactory or rapidshare file.

Email me at acesldrop@yahoo.com if u feel like u have the time or have questions

PS ill give more detail if u email me

2 comments:

I will Donate Everything For U!! said...

Hi
I am new to blog. But i want to create famous blog. And i also want to give everybody for free. I just baby in blog world. my blog is donateeverything.blogspot.com. But it's just new site. Just start yet.
I would like to help u if u want. To upload to repaidshare. But i dont have megaload account yet. pls send mail to me if u interest. Thanks..

AceXXX said...

TEll ME ur EMAIL LOL

Hentai Finder © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner